Friday, April 2, 2010

MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND !

Childhood memories are special for everyone. I have a very happy memory of my childhood and always reminisce it with nostalgia.When I was a child, my best friend was Sona. She lived next to my house. I have very fond memories of us playing in our backyard, climbing trees to pluck fruits, going to parks enjoying life in general. We were helped by the good habit practiced by our parents.We did fun things such staying up all night, riding bicycles, and playing shuttle. Our favorite thing to do was to ride cycle around for hours. She and I thought we were so cool .My birthday is in May, and sona is in November so we would often have pool parties on our birthdays .During my school, She and her family moved away to city . They had to move there because of personal reasons. To say the least, I was disappointed and upset but we still kept in touch. Over the summer breaks. she would fly over and stay for a few days at a time. When we were teenagers, my most memorable moment with Sona was when we went for a Bangalore trip. We all thought that it was funny, , I was a spendthrift and use to spend all of my pocket money. I started to save even a little bit from my pocket money. She used to advice me a lot to save money,.I took to heart the saying, "Little drops of water makes the mighty ocean." Till today, I save money in whatever way I can
To this day, Sona and I still talk to each other about once a week. As once can see, Me and sona have been best friends(A good sister) for a long time. lOVE U BUDDY Continues ....

2 comments: