Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Friends are angels following you through life ........ Isn't it? Let me start my angels in an alphabetic order.... There are three angels in my life. First comes GAYATHRI . we should give meaning to life right in that way she showed me a good path to move on.... very sweet girl ... she is doing her masters in UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS. we both studied in same school from seventh to ninth. though it was two years of relation we both touched our lives like twenty years of friendship.. she used to guide only one thing Forget everything except what you re going to do now and do it. second is MEERA . we both studied from K.G to school leaving year... she is doing her M.B.A in SRM .. she is my childhood friend . very caring but she is a dear balm , but a happy and auspicious bird of calm beacuse she wont talk like first angel....third is RUBINI .we both studied from ninth to twelfth... sweet person to share our feelings and very quiet girl but now never close her vocal cord because NOTHING IS PERMANENT ......... she is doing her masters in UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS. Everyone hears what you say . Friends listen to what you say.Best friends listen what you dont say... so they are my best friends ... thats my friendship with those ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment