Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LOVABLE GRANDMA !

Grandma was a multi-talented, independent, hard working old lady. Even as an old lady, she was very active and passionate about one thing:Cooking and working. She was by far the strongest person I had ever met. She had to support herself; she lived alone after my grandfather passed I was lucky to spend my time with her. I still remember Grandma had to pick me up from school sometimes.My grandma met my grandpa when she was about ten years old and got married at the age of thirteen years old. She learned to cook by trial and error . Their love for each other carried them through the hard times and they had a very happy life together. When my grandpa had severe health problems, my grandma stood by his side and took care of him instead of putting him in the nursing home. It was hard on her, but her love for him was so strong that his health improved some. However, he died suddenly one October day in 2009. They were married for 60 glorious years. Although, she is lonely without my grandpa, her love for her family and her faith in the god give her the strength to get through every day. Love u ..

No comments:

Post a Comment