Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MY PARENTS

Have you ever been influenced by some important person that helped you be the person that you are today? I have been. The people that have had influence on me are the most important humans beings, my parents. They are important because they helped in my development. My parents had always told me they would treat me like the age I acted. Meaning that if I were mature about things they would give me more freedoms, yet if I acted immature that they would treat as if I was the age I was acting.. Yet, they were very compassionate too, but I respected them now. Also, they gave me the things that I needed to grow up in the moment .Among these things is the education that I have received all in my life, my basic needs like food, clothes, medicine, a place to live, and the most important thing, the love. They sometimes get angry with me when I do something wrong and I get really mad at them. I understand why they do certain things and it is because my parents want the best for me. Also, they care for me when I am sick and they give me the necessary things to get better. They teach me good values like how to behave, to respect other people, and to share with other people. Sometimes they push me in certain directions and have high expectations for me, but now I really appreciate everything they have taught me. My parents are wonderful. Thanks to my parents today I can said all of these things to other people.
And when I do have children I hope that I can raise them as well as I think my parents raised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment