Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MISS YOU THATA!

The day that will be forever in my MIND, is the day we laid my grandfather down to rest. My grandfather’s death was the first to hit our family in my generation .During my period of mourning, I was the most upset not because we had lost a loving, caring man; I was much more upset because a horrible disease destroyed my grandfather’s life before.My grandfather’s death has been an experience for us, because it is the first time someone so close has died and he was the . Even though he had been sick for a long time, we weren’t prepared for his departure. The life of my grandfather has led me and my family. God took him away to heaven on october 25 th he died in peace with the faith he will go to paradise.My Grandfather’s serious condition of health brought several consequences to me. I became closer even though we already had a nice relationship.For past two fortnights I shared the pain of my grandfather sickness, the worries, the joy and the hope when he suddenly gave us .When death in the family comes will you be prepared for it? For instance, death was a real problem for me because I had never experience it before. I prefer to not deal with death, but like anything else in life, that is not always possible. I know now that I was not prepared for the death of my grandfather.I started to remember the good times hearing Grandfather’s voice, and know that I will never see him again. This is what made it devastating to me. I have seen death affect people in different ways. Some people never really adjust to the loss of a loved one, and this continues to affect them later in life. I used to get many scoldings from him when I didnt answer him properly. Sometimes he will ask me the raga of the song, if i dont know the one he will teach me a lot in all the things(including horoscope match).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have lost so close people. In case you are facing the trouble with blogging, you may turn for the help to special-essays.com and let them proofread what you have got. They offer special discount for the first time users g6oa39rW

    ReplyDelete